LLLT Low Level Laser Therapy
LLLT low-Level Laser Therapy has proven to be highly beneficial when introduced soon after surgery or injury to nerves, tendons, ligaments, muscles and bones. Continued treatment will effectively minimise the appearance of scars and assist in reducing tissue adhesion and the formation of thick raised keloid scars. Non-Thermo Low-Intensity Laser therapy can significantly improve the appearance of stretch marks – new and mature also use as a prevention of scars.
Post Operative Therapy
A speedier recovery allows for the return to a normal lifestyle sooner. This method of laser application is highly recommended after:
- Reconstructive/plastic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Dental and oral surgery
- Plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Fat transplantation
- Improved success rate after bone and skin grafts and flaps
- After burn injury
- After peripheral nerve injury and microsurgery
- Non-healing wounds, ulcers
Sports Therapy and Pain Management Therapy
Extensive laboratory and clinical research into LLLT Low-Level Laser Therapy (LILT) has shown:
- Relief from muscular and arthritic pain via light induced modulation of inflammation and pain.
- Sports injuries involving trauma to soft tissue, tendons, ligaments had accelerated recovery up to 50%
- Speedier reduction in pain, inflammation, joint swelling and increased range of movement
- Aids bone healing and with prosthetics and other bio-implants.
- Increases the survival rate of injured and crushed peripheral nerves.
- Induces regeneration and repair of spinal cord injury.
Non-Thermo Laser for Scars Therapy, Post Operative Therapy, Sport and Pain management Therapy Prices:
10 min $50 VIP Members $55 Non-Members
20 min $60 VIP Members $66 Non-Members
30 min $70 VIP Members $77 Non-Members
40 min $80 VIP Members $88 Non-Members
50 min $100 VIPMembers $110 Non-Members
60 min $120 VIPMembers $130 Non-Members
* Consultation with Sang is a MUST. An $88 fee is to be paid at the time of booking to secure an appointment.