COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
This is part of the COVID-19 Safe Plan we must follow in order to carry out your treatment.
We reserve the right to refuse treating any clients who present with one or more of the symptoms outlined above.
Here is our 10-step plan:
- Clients exhibiting the following symptoms are asked not to attend any the Clinic:
- Elevated Temperature above 38 degrees C
- Cold/Flu-like symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Been over sea within the last 14 days
- Just got back from a hot spot within the last 14 days
- Clients will not be able to bring a friend or family member (including children) along to the appointment. Anyone who does not have an appointment must wait outside unless visiting to pick up retail products , to which , please arrange with us before hand so we know when we are expecting you.
- New Clients will be asked to provide their full contact details including home address as part of the Covid-19 record keeping requirements.
- In the front door you will see a box in it is Spa sandals , please take off your shoes and only where these once enter the Clinic ( these sandals are sanitised and scrub after every use )
- As I only take one client at the time, please wait in the waiting area outside , given enough time for the last client to leave and for the treatment room to be sanitise and replacement of new linen to be lay out.
- Each client must sanitise their hands on arrival .
- The Therapists will also sanitise their hands before and after each client as well as wear PPE for some treatments in the form of disposable mask and gloves during every service.
- Treatment beds and contactable surfaces such as door handles will be sanitised with 70% alcohol disinfectant spray after every client.
- Contact in our reception area and point of sale equipment such as Eftpos terminal and iPad will be kept to a minimum and sanitised with 70% alcohol disinfectant after each client.
Thank you for keeping us all save :)